Position Title: Senior Mixed-Signal Verification Engineer
Location: Bay Area, CA
About the Team:
Join the growing Encore Semi Front-End Development team to collaborate with customers on the verification of custom control logic for HW accelerators and senor designs. Joining the team, you will build on a background of Analog to Digital Mixed-Signal Verification to ensure the functional correctness of the digital to analog controls. You will join a larger SOC development team to successfully deliver these critical products.
About the Project:
As a member of the verification team you will work on SOCs combining digital controls with significant sensor and analog components. Your role will be to use Analog Mixed-Signal Verification techniques to verify the correct functionality of the digital controls of the analog devices including the reset and enabling of the device as well as regular operation. You will be assisting the team with the digital sub-blocks and the integration into the analog “top level”. The right candidate must be comfortable learning new tools, methodologies, and technology. If you have experience in Mixed-Signal Verification, joining the Encore Semi Verification team could be a good match for you.
• Proven functional verification track record verifying digital and mixed-signal designs, with at least 8 years of experience
• Strong experience in Verification of digital designs including concepts such as directed random Verification, definition and leverage of coverage information and Verification of control logic
• Experience using mixed-signal behavioral models along with digital simulations. Experience with Verilog-A or Verilog-AMS models
• Experience creating and supporting simulations of digital designs with a mix and match of behavioral or analog models. Supporting the Analog development team on the use of these models is an important element
• Expertise in implementing test cases to verify functional operation of design
• Expertise in maintaining, managing, and debugging of simulation of regressions of many model configurations
• Ability to work independently and with a team to solve problems in a timely manner on a schedule
• Ability to develop and bring-up AMS simulation environments
• Ability to work with both circuits and digital design teams
• Preparing test plans and holding design verification reviews
• Experience with Sensors, ADC, clock buffers, TX, RX
• Required: Bachelor's, Electrical Engineering
• Preferred: Master's, Electrical Engineering
About Encore Semi
is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite, to support our many customers from the semiconductor and electronics system industry in North America (San Diego, Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Longmont, New York, Boston areas). Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners. Encore Semi Career Path
& Encore Semi Full-time Benefits