Position Title: DFx Verification Engineer
Location: Hudson, MA
About the Team:
Join the growing Encore Semi Front-End Development team to collaborate with customers to design, and verify SOCs targeting Server and High Performance Computing applications. Building on your background of Functional Verification, you would join a team verifying advanced features at the block and full-chip.
About the Project:
As a senior member of an SOC development team, you would be responsible for driving the Design Verification of either blocks (units) or full-chip elements of innovative SOC designs. You will leverage your Functional Verification experience to develop Verification plans, create environments and tests to stress the correctness and effectiveness of Design-for-Test (DFT) and Design-for-Debug (DFD) features. If you have SOC Integration Verification experience building OVM/UVM-based environments and stimulus, directing random testing and deploying a coverage-based approach, joining the Encore Semi Verification team could be for you.
• Functional (Design) Verification at the subsystem or SOC / “Full-Chip” level using simulation models
• Experience should include creating Verification Plans from the Microarchitecture Specifications and ability to understand the RTL
• System Verilog and OVM or UVM methodology expertise to create Verification environments and drive Functional Verification including test / stimulus creation and debugging failures to root cause
• Experience with verifying the functional correctness of DFT (Design-for-Test) and/or DFD (Design-for-Debug) features
• 7+ years of Design Verification experience including working with RTL Developers and Post-Silicon Validation
• Experience driving Verification for very large SOC designs, especially for Server or HPC markets
• Knowledge of Formal Verification techniques in addition to Simulation-based Verification approaches
• Experience developing Verification methodologies or environments incorporating various levels of coverage but, most importantly, functional coverage (as opposed to code or statement coverage)
• BSEE required
• MSEE preferred
About Encore Semi
is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite, to support our many customers from the semiconductor and electronics system industry in North America (San Diego, Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Longmont, New York, Boston areas). Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners. Encore Semi Career Path
& Encore Semi Full-time Benefits