SOC Integration Engineer
San Jose, CA
About the Team:
Join the growing Encore Semi Front-End Development team to collaborate with customers to design, and verify SOCs targeting Server and High Performance Computing applications. Building on your RTL / Logic Design background, you would join a team integrating logic blocks into subsystems and at the full-chip.
About the Project:
As a senior member of an SOC development team, you will be responsible for the RTL Integration for Subsystem and Full-Chip SOC models. This work would include the RTL / Logic Design of the interfaces between defined units including functionally correct connectivity, implementation of clocking, power delivery and reset, implementation of on-chip networks, full-chip level protocols such as power management and DFT and enabling Full-Chip Integration for both the Verification and Physical Design teams. If you have experience with Integration RTL Design and Full-Chip SOC models, joining the Encore Semi Front-End Development team would be for you.
- Hands on experience with Full-Chip RTL Integration tasks on high complexity SOC designs
- Experience with logic design to deal with Full-Chip Integration challenges such as the implementation of clocking and reset protocols, power domains and DFT structure design is important.
- Experience using Verilog / System Verilog for RTL development and Synopsys VCS Simulation environments
- Experience with implementing high-speed internal interconnects and busses
- Experience working with both Design Verification and Physical Design teams and incorporating their feedback into the RTL code via bug fixes and ECO (Change Order) implementation
- Functional (Design) Verification at the subsystem or SOC / “Full-Chip” level using simulation models
- 7+ years of RTL / Logic Development experience on large SOC designs
- Experience with "UltraSOC" IP is preferred
- Familiarity with Arteris IP - NOC is preferred
- Scripting experience using Perl, Python or TCL
- Required: Bachelor's, Electrical Engineering
- Preferred: Master's, Electrical Engineering
is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite, to support our many customers from the semiconductor and electronics system industry in North America (San Diego, Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Longmont, New York, Boston areas). Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
Encore Semi Career Path
& Encore Semi Full-time Benefits