Position Title: Senior RTL / Logic Design Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
Status: Full-time (Salary + Benefits + Bonuses)
About the Team:
Join the growing Encore Semi Front-End Development team to collaborate with customers to design, and verify SOCs targeting Server and High Performance Computing applications. Building on your RTL / Logic Design background, you would join a team integrating logic blocks into subsystems and at the full-chip.
About the Project:
As a senior member of an SOC development team, you will be responsible for the RTL Integration for Subsystem and Full-Chip SOC models. This work would include the RTL / Logic Design of the interfaces between defined units including functionally correct connectivity, implementation of specialized RTL functions, and implementation of on-chip networks and busses. If you have experience with RTL Design and SOC implementation, joining the Encore Semi Front-End Development team would be for you.
• At least 7 years of experience in logic design of complex digital logic
• RTL coding of state machines, blocks, and top-level modules based on micro-architecture specifications
• Chip design experience using Verilog HDL and AXI protocols
• Familiarity with industry standard ASIC EDA tools, including logic simulators, synthesis, timing closure, and power optimization tools
• Experienced in simulation, logic debugging, and verification
• Debug experience using debug tools such as Atrenta Spyglass or Synopsys Verdi
• Good communications skills
• Scripting proficiency with Python, Perl, TCL or other scripting language
• Experience with functional and structural SystemVerilog
• Experience with design using VHDL and/or Verilog
• Experience with Power optimization
• Bachelor's, Electrical Engineering + 7 years industry experience
• MSEE preferred
is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite, to support our many customers from the semiconductor and electronics system industry in North America (San Diego, Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Longmont, New York, Boston areas). Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
Encore Semi Career Path
& Encore Semi Full-time Benefits