Position Title: Senior SoC Verification Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
About the Team:
The growing Encore Semi Verification team collaborates on the verification of SOCs and SOC subsystems based on innovative new core architectures. Joining our team, you will build on a background of SOC microarchitecture and coverage driven verification experiences to create efficient and stressful tests to flush out bugs in new designs. You will contribute to the development of infrastructure for debug and coverage to enable faster debug of failures and achievement of coverage goals.
About the Project:
As a member of a SOC integration/verification team, develop verification plans based on microarchitecture specifications and System Verilog/UVM tests to both stress the design and cover the functional conditions specified in your plan. If you have experience in Functional Verification and debug of SOC designs at the full-chip level, joining the Encore Semi Verification team could be for you.
• 7+ years of Functional Verification experience
• Experience with SOC IP Subsystem verification (CPU’s, caches, memory and I/O subsystems)
• Experience creating SOC Verification tests in System Verilog using UVM environment
• Experience identifying Functional Coverage conditions based on Microarchitecture specifications
• Debug experience using waveforms and ability to read and understand RTL code
• Verification Infrastructure development expertise working with simulation models (such as Synopsys VCS) and creating new simulation based debugging environments (based on waveforms or Verdi)
• Languages: System Verilog, Verilog, UVM/OVM, Specman
• Tools: Unix, Synopsys VCS, Verdi
• Architectures: CPU Cores, DDR3/4 Memory controllers, PCIe I/O controllers, other SOC IP’s
• Emulation using Mentor Veloce, Synopsys Zebu or Cadence Palladium systems
• Required: Bachelor's, Electrical Engineering
• Preferred: Master's, Electrical Engineering
is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite, to support our many customers from the semiconductor and electronics system industry in North America (San Diego, Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Longmont, New York, Boston areas). Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
Encore Semi Career Path
& Encore Semi Full-time Benefits