Position Title: Senior Design Verification Engineer
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Status: Full-time (salary + benefits + bonuses)
About the Team
Join the growing Encore Semi Front-End Development team to collaborate with customers to design, and verify ASICs and FPGAs targeting next generation applications. Building on your background of Functional Verification, you would join a team verifying advanced features at the block and full-chip.
About the Project
As a senior member of an SOC development team, you would be responsible for driving the Design Verification of either blocks (units) or full-chip elements of innovative ASIC designs or blocks within FPGAs. You will leverage your Functional Verification experience to develop Verification plans, create environments and tests to stress the correctness and effectiveness of features with an emphasis on multi-CPU implementation. If you have SOC Verification experience building OVM/UVM-based environments and stimulus, directing random testing and deploying a coverage-based approach, joining the Encore Semi Verification team could be for you.
• Functional Design Verification of logic blocks within an ASIC or FPGA including creation of the testbench / verification infrastructure, writing tests and driving functional coverage and debugging failures
• Experience with SV for Verification as well as experience with modern Verification environments such as UVM, OVM or similar
• Knowledge of other languages used in Verification which could include C/C++ tests or scripting languages such as Python
• 5+ years of experience as a Verification Engineer
• Experience in verification of specific functional blocks which could include DSP, Audio, Video, Graphics or interfaces
• Experience moving beyond functional verification to analyzing performance based on testing in a simulation environment
• Required: Bachelor's, Electrical Engineering
• Preferred: Master's, Electrical Engineering
About Encore Semi
is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite, to support our many customers from the semiconductor and electronics system industry in North America (San Diego, Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Longmont, New York, Boston areas). Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners. Encore Semi Career Path
& Encore Semi Full-time Benefits