Position Title: Senior FPGA Design Engineer
Locations: Scottsdale, AZ
About the Team:
Join the growing Encore Semi Front-End Development team to collaborate with customers to define, design, and verify FPGAs targeting next generation applications. Building on your background of FPGA / ASIC design, you would join a team developing advanced FPGA designs for communication and control systems.
About the Project:
As a senior member of an FPGA development team, you would be responsible for defining the architecture of communication / storage system FPGAs, selecting the technology, implementing the design and verifying the functional correctness of the resulting product. You will own the full flow of the design from inception to debugging the embedded product. If you have a background in FPGA design, joining the Encore Semi Front-End Development team could be for you.
• 5+ years of experience designing advanced FPGAs
• US citizenship is required due to the nature of the project and facility
• RTL / Logic Development in VHDL or Verilog
• Experience with Xilinx, Intel (Altera) or Microsemi FPGA technologies
• Experience with designs including interfaces to storage technologies such as SATA or NVMe or networking technologies such as Ethernet or RGMII.
• An active Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance would be a plus
• Experience in Verification of FPGA designs including basic testing and advanced Verification techniques using SystemVerilog(SV)/UVM.
• Experience with standard FPGA development environments such as ChipScope or Vivado
• Required: Bachelor's, Electrical Engineering
• Preferred: Master's, Electrical Engineering