Position Title: Senior FPGA Design Engineer
Locations: Scottsdale, AZ
• 5+ years of experience designing advanced FPGAs
• US citizenship is required due to the nature of the project and facility
• RTL / Logic Development in VHDL or Verilog
• Experience with Xilinx, Intel (Altera) or Microsemi FPGA technologies
• Experience with designs including interfaces to storage technologies such as SATA or NVMe or networking technologies such as Ethernet or RGMII.
• An active Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance would be a plus
• Experience in Verification of FPGA designs including basic testing and advanced Verification techniques using SystemVerilog(SV)/UVM.
• Experience with standard FPGA development environments such as ChipScope or Vivado
• Required: Bachelor's, Electrical Engineering
• Preferred: Master's, Electrical Engineering