View all jobs
PWA / Circuit Board DesignerTaunton, MA
Position Title: PWA / Circuit Board Designer
Location: Taunton, MA
- US citizenship is required due to the nature of the project and facility.
- Experience with board / circuit card design incorporating complex, SOC FPGAs as well as high-speed interfaces such as DDR3, DDR4, Ethernet, and PCIe, in addition to connections to memory and storage.
- Knowledge and experience with commercial board design tools for schematic entry, layout, board routing and power analysis (Mentor Graphics tool experience would be a plus)
- Past work on low power, especially battery operated, designs
- At least 5 years of experience in board and system design
- An active Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance would be a plus
- Experience designing boards for use in extreme environments requiring high reliability.
- Work on NSA-certified products would be a plus
- Required: Bachelor's, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience