Quality Control Test Engineer
• To develop procedures, methods and tools for test, verification and certification of the company’s products
• To validate testing activities and results of manufacturing equipment
• To participate in design verification of new equipment
• To participate in preparing product compliance documentation
• To develop procedures and tools for testing, calibration and verification of the equipment, cooperating with the developers
• To ensure the equipment is properly tested, calibrated and certified according to the corresponding procedures
• To participate in Route Cause Analysis when repetitive failure of company’s products occur, or failure under warranty
• To ensure accurate document, record and archive measurement data pertaining to product parameters and process control performance
• To assist and train the Equipment Test Specialists, when required, in troubleshooting and repairing returned products from the customers
Education and Experience:
• Experience in testing electronic boards, modules and test equipment
• Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• Solid knowledge in electronics; analog, power and digital
• Knowledge of Quality Control principles and methodology is an asset
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical reasoning and problem solving
Experience in developing test instructions and procedures:
• Computer skills, able to run diagnostic software and test scripts
• Hands-on experience in Linux
- Linux installation
- SSH, VNC, and other remote access tools
- Changing system IP settings
• Scripting (Shell, Python, etc.) is a huge plus
• Experience working with embedded boards or IOT Devices
• Flexibility and comfort working in a quickly changing environment.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Motivated to learn and pick up new skills
• Meticulous organizational skills.
• Strong written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Good product knowledge in embedded systems
About Encore Semi
is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite, to support our many customers from the semiconductor and electronics system industry in North America (San Diego, Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Longmont, New York, Boston areas). Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
Encore Semi Career Path
& Encore Semi Full-time Benefits