Position Title: Senior Logic Design Engineer - PCIe Gen5
Location: Portland, OR or Remote/work from home
Full-time: Salary + Benefits + Bonuses
About the Project:
As a member of the SOC development team, you will work to implement and integrate new IPs for high speed interfaces. Areas of focus will include PCIe Gen5 controller and PHY integration. If you have a background in Logic Development and integration of high speed interfaces, joining the Encore Semi Front-End Development team could be for you.
• RTL coding experience with SOC external interconnect such as the PCIe
• Experience creating RTL for integrating various IPs into a larger SOC
• Experience with synthesis and constraints generation
• Experience integrating Controller and PHY to meet timing and power requirements
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Design of complex IP
• Experience with Synopsys IP and tool flow (DC, PTSI)
• Experience coding and integrating high performance interface IP
• Strong debugging experience with PCIe Gen5 protocols
• Recent experience with leading technologies 16nm, 14nm, 10nm, 7nm FinFET
• Experience designing with clock frequencies 1 GHz and above
• Experience beyond RTL coding including integration to the larger SOC system, synthesis and gate level simulation preferred
• Required: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
• Preferred: Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (MSEE)
About Encore Semi
is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite, to support our many customers from the semiconductor and electronics system industry in North America (San Diego, Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Longmont, New York, Boston areas). Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
Encore Semi Career Path
& Encore Semi Full-time Benefits