Position Title: Senior RF Power Amplifier Circuit Designer
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Full-time: Salary + Benefits + Bonuses
About the Team:
In support of the high-growth in Wireless development, the Analog & RF Design group is expanding and recruiting additional team members. The focus of this team is to implement complex, high-frequency designs across multiple application areas. We partner with the top-tier IC companies to implement designs from architecture and design to tape-out, on today’s most complex process technologies, using the latest EDA tools and design methodologies.
About the Project:
As part of growing our Analog & RF Development team, and in support of a customer partnership, we are hiring additional RF and Analog Circuit Designers. You’ll be a member of the RFIC team focusing on circuit design at both blocks and chip-level, and working closely with layout designers to ensure area and performance constraints are met. A successful candidate is creative and enjoys working independently, operate as a self-starter, and has strong layout experience in various Analog/RF circuits.
• 10+ years of industrial experiences with successful product launched, such as handset GaAs RF PA module
• Significant industrial experience in RF PA front end module design
• Experienced with various cellular standards, SiGe WiFi RF PA, IPD filter, diplexer, switch etc.
• Good understanding of the issues and challenges related to signal distortion / linearity.
• Demonstrated deep understanding and prior experience in custom IC design for various analog and RF blocks and chips
• Familiar with RF power amplifier load line and operation class theories
• Familiar with semiconductor technology basics
• Proficient with all required design tools such as ADS/Momentum, HFSS, Cadence Virtuoso etc.
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills, developing/driving concepts and ideas with other team members and across other parts of a large organization
• BSEE/MSEE (or related discipline) required
About Encore Semi
is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite, to support our many customers from the semiconductor and electronics system industry in North America (San Diego, Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Longmont, New York, Boston areas). Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
Encore Semi Career Path
& Encore Semi Full-time Benefits