Position Title: RF Transceiver System Lead
Location: Durham North Carolina
Full-time: Salary + Benefits + Bonuses
About the Team:
In support of the high-growth in Wireless development, the Analog & RF Design group is expanding and recruiting additional team members. The focus of this team is to implement complex, high-frequency designs across multiple application areas. We partner with the top-tier IC companies to implement designs from architecture and design to tape-out, on today’s most complex process technologies, using the latest EDA tools and design methodologies.
About the Project:
As part of growing our Analog & RF Development team, and in support of a customer partnership, we are hiring additional RF and Analog Circuit Designers as well as an RF Systems Architect. You’ll be a member of the RFIC team focusing on system design and circuit design at both blocks and chip-level. A successful candidate is creative and enjoys working with a team of excellent engineers, operate as a self-starter, and provide leadership in system level architecture for various Analog/RF circuits.
• 12+ years of industrial experiences with successful RF Transceiver product introductions
• Extensive knowledge of system standards and chipset architectures for cellular communication
• Experience managing transceiver product definition and interfaces to the BBIC and PMIC
• Expertise in TX and RX architecture and design, including LNA, mixer, TIA, and RX Filter, and more
• Experience in analysis of RF-relevant requirements of system standard
• Definition of chipset and transceiver architecture
• Experienced in System modeling of RF/analog subsystem of radio
• Proficient with all required design tools such as ADS/Momentum, HFSS, Cadence Virtuoso etc.
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills, developing/driving concepts and ideas with other team members and across other parts of a large organization
• BSEE/MSEE (or related discipline) required
About Encore Semi
is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite, to support our many customers from the semiconductor and electronics system industry in North America (San Diego, Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Longmont, New York, Boston areas). Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
Encore Semi Career Path
& Encore Semi Full-time Benefits