Job Title: DFT Engineer
Location: 100% remote
Full-time: Salary + Benefits + Bonuses
As a member of the Encore Semi Physical Design team, you will perform various types of Design for Test (DFT) tasks such as implement all the DFT modes of a design, including MBIST, JTAG, Scan and ATPG. Verify the DFT functional correctness of the design using industry standard simulation tools. Conversion of test vectors to ATE and assisting in silicon debug on the ATE.
• BSEE with 5+ years of DFT experience
• Experience with DFT tools from Tessent and Cadence
• Experience implementing MBIST, JTAG and scan, and performing vector verification
• Experience in silicon debug on ATE
• Good understanding of RTL design, Verilog and SystemVerilog
• Able to work independently on the above tasks and be the DFT owner for the design
• Generate a DFT implementation document
• Test coverage and test cost reduction analysis
• Experience with test compression
• Scripting experience with Perl and Tcl
• Excellent communications skills
About Encore Semi
is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite, to support our many customers from the semiconductor and electronics system industry in North America (San Diego, Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Longmont, New York, Boston areas). Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
Encore Semi Career Path
& Encore Semi Full-time Benefits