Position Title: RTL Design Engineer
Location: 100% remote
Full-time: Salary + Benefits + Bonuses
About the Project:
As a senior member of the development team, you will develop microarchitecture and RTL code based on architecture definitions for a wide variety of SoC or ASIC based applications. These projects involve development of logic functions as well as integration of standard IPs and interfaces and provide opportunities to contribute at both the detailed block level and with top-level integration. Once created, you will work with Verification engineers to ensure the designs are functionally correct as well as with Physical Design engineers to enable synthesis and timing closure to enable the tape-out of the overall design. If you have a background in Logic Development and RTL coding, joining the Encore Semi Front-End Development team could be for you.
• RTL coding experience in Verilog and SystemVerilog
• Experience working with Verification and Physical Design engineers to iterate on your design to deliver functionally correct and synthesizable RTL
• Hands-on experience with Lint, Clock Domain Crossing, synthesis and timing constraints generation
• BSEE with 7+ years of experience in Logic Design and Chip Integration
• RTL and Logic Design at both the IP / Unit as well as the “Full-Chip” / SOC levels and the ability to easy move from one to the other
• Experience designing with either internal interfaces (such as ARM interconnects like AXI or proprietary interconnects) or external interfaces (such as PCIe, USB, SRIO, etc)
About Encore Semi
is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite, to support our many customers from the semiconductor and electronics system industry in North America (San Diego, Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Longmont, New York, Boston areas). Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
Encore Semi Career Path
& Encore Semi Full-time Benefits