Job Title: Static Timing Analysis (STA) Engineer
Work Location: 100% remote
Full-time: Salary + Benefits + Bonuses
As a member of the Encore Semi Physical Design team, you will perform various types of timing closure tasks, run and analyze STA. You will also work with the rest of the team members to modify timing constraints, run LEC and generate UPF files. As a Timing Engineer, you will work with RTL designers, block level and top level physical designers to run, analyze timing, and drive timing closure of complex SoC devices in 16 nm FinFET technology.
• BS/MSEE with 8+ years of experience
• Experience in STA and timing closure of high-performance SOC designs in sub-micron technologies using Cadence Tempus
• Knowledge of all aspects of timing including noise, cross-talk and others
• Knowledge of basic SoC architecture and Verilog HDL
• Experience in timing flows with industry standard tools
• Experience in all aspects of timing closure for multi-clock domain designs
• Experience in deep submicron process technology nodes is strongly preferred
• Experience with STA on large SOC with multiple timing corners
• Experience with Timing ECO implementation
• Familiar with circuit modeling, transistor fundamentals and worst case corner selection
• Solid understanding industry standard tools for synthesis, place & route and tape-out flows
About Encore Semi
is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite or 100% remote, to support our many customers in North America. Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
Encore Semi Career Path
& Encore Semi Full-time Benefits