Job Title: Senior DFT Engineer
Location: 100% remote / work from home
Full-time: Salary + Benefits + Bonuses or Contractor
Work Status: US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
You will help with the design, and implementation of DFT designs and reference flows, coordinate and support their deployment on latest system-on-chip (SOC) designs to ensure successful delivery to end client.
• Understanding the design requirements and customer specification
• Pick up and run the defined computer-aided design (CAD) tools/flow for the assigned designs
• Design and develop the SOC using Linux, TCL, Python/Perl (or other equivalent scripting languages)
• Analyze, debug, and implement DFT features using defined CAD tools/flow
• Collaborate with global CAD teams on design flow fixes and feature improvements
• Define and implement test strategy for complex mixed-signal circuit designs
• Interlock across the entire design team to drive solutions and resolve problems
• Provide debug and support manufacturing test team during hardware bring-up
• Developing specifications and design documentation
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a tightly coupled team are a must
• BSEE or related fields and 7+ years of DFT professional experience
• MSEE or related fields with 5+ years of DFT experience
• Good understanding of Linux/Unix/BSD Internals, with experience working on multi-threaded systems
• Strong Programming Skills in scripting languages (e.g., TCL, Python) in a Unix type environment, with good problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of SOC design flow and DFT practices is a plus, e.g., At-Speed Test, Built-in Self-Test (BIST), Automated Test Pattern Generation (ATPG), IEEE1149.6 (AC-JTAG), and IEEE1687 (IJTAG).
About Encore Semi
is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite or 100% remote, to support our many customers in North America. Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
Encore Semi Career Path
& Encore Semi Full-time Benefits