Job Title: Senior RFIC Design Engineer
Work Location: Onsite or 100% remote / work from home
Full-time: Salary + Benefits + Bonuses or Contractor
• Product Design: Schematic Capture, IC layout, Simulation, Package/PCB Analysis and associated design documentation
• Design Verification: Detailed performance and functional measurements and debug
• Product Characterization: Work with Characterization and Test Engineers to define, conduct and analyze data from product performance characterization
• Production ATE Development: Work with Test Engineers to define, develop and ramp production ATE solutions
• Product Support: Work with Applications, Product, Test and Manufacturing Engineers to help answer customer questions, assess field failures, support yield improvements, etc.
• BSEE with 15+ years
• Strong fundamentals in analog and RF IC design, especially with modern CMOS technology
• Good understanding of CMOS device operation and construction
• Familiarity with RF, analog, digital and PLL integrated circuits
• Expertise in DCOs/VCOs, ring oscillators, ADPLLs, charge pumps, PFDs, fractional/integer, etc.
• Good understanding and experience with IC layout and verification
• Hands on experience making analog, digital and RF measurements using typical laboratory instruments and techniques
• Experience in using various development tools (Cadence, ADS, EMX, MS Office, etc.)
• Understanding of WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE and other communications systems and how they influence RFIC implementations
• Experience with using scripting for automation of data analysis, lab automation or simulation control.
• Ability to design, layout and debug board level fixturing and application solutions
About Encore Semi
is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite or 100% remote, to support our many customers in North America. Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
Encore Semi Career Path
& Encore Semi Full-time Benefits