Position: Senior ASIC Verification Engineer (automotive camera processing)
Work Location: hybrid onsite / remote
Full-time: Salary + Benefits + Bonuses or Contractor
• Develop test strategies to verify next generation automotive camera video/vision processors
• Develop and review block and chip level verification environments and test plans
• Work closely with design engineers to develop test benches and test plans to meet coverage goals
• Participate in selecting best in class 3rd party protocol verification IP
• Help enhance the overall DV methodology by analyzing 3rd party verification tools
• Debug failures in simulation and collaborate with designers in identifying root-cause issues
• Develop tests that will help achieve functional safety goals that meet ISO26262 compliance
• Work with the systems and software teams on emulation platforms
• Participate in the bring-up and debug of the device prototype
• Provide support to the Product Engineering team to meet all validation and qualification goals for the product
• BSEE/BSCE/BSCS required, MSEE/MSCE/MSCS preferred
• 5+ years of industry experience in design verification
• Experience with test planning, test bench architecture and assertions
• Constrained random verification experience with SystemVerilog using UVM
• Coverage driven verification (code/functional/assertion coverage)
• Strong programming skills in C/C++ and scripting experience with Python/Tcl/Perl
If you are hired into a California work location, the anticipated compensation for the position is between $130,000.00 - $170,000.00 and based on a full-time schedule.
Your ultimate compensation may vary as we carefully consider a wide range of factors, including customer assignment, your job-related skills, qualifications, experience and location.
About Encore Semi
Encore Semi is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite or 100% remote, to support our many customers in North America. Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
• 15 days of PTO per calendar year
• 10 paid Holidays per calendar year
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Options include HMO, PPO plans, and Medical Subsidy
- Company pays 80% of Medical Premium for Employee and Dependents
- Medical Benefits begin on the first of the month following employees first day of employment
• Dental & Vision /Reimbursement paid to Employee (pro-rated, max. $1,500 per calendar yr.)
• 401k Traditional & Roth – additional details found in Encore Semi’s 401k Plan Highlights
• Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability
• Voluntary Benefits: Dental & Vision Insurance, STD, FSA, HSA and Gap Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement - up to $2,000 USD per year
Equal Opportunity Policy Statement
Encore Semi, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, ancestry, marital status, civil union status, medical condition, disability (mental and physical), military and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
Encore Semi is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Our Management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.