Position Title: Senior ASIC Design Engineer
Location: 100% remote / work from home
Full-time: Salary + Benefits + Bonuses or Contractor
• Architect, design and synthesize key processing blocks of automotive camera video/vision processors
• Work closely with the algorithm team to enhance efficiency and performance of next generation image processing elements
• Design of power management structures to achieve the lowest power consumption in multiple operational modes
• Develop block/system level RTL to meet synthesis/physical, DFT and power goals
• Collaborate with the physical design team to meet overall physical design targets
• Work with verification team to develop and review block and chip level verification environments and test plans
• BSEE with 8+ years of industry experience in ASIC and SoC digital design
• Working with video/graphics processing
• Development history with neural network accelerators a plus
• Experience in RTL design with Verilog/System Verilog
• Understanding of standard ASIC design methodology with simulation, synthesis, timing closure and DFT
• Exp in 2D Graphics is an advantage
• Experience with embedded Ethernet and Ethernet MAC is an advantage
• Experience configuring & integrate RISC-V oriented Hardware Security Module IP is an advantage
• Experience developing block architecture & RTL that will meet the Functional Safety (FuSa) requirements is an advantage
• Strong programming skills in C and scripting languages such as Python
If you are hired into a California work location, the anticipated compensation for the position is between $130,000.00 - $170,000.00 and based on a full-time schedule.
Your ultimate compensation may vary as we carefully consider a wide range of factors, including customer assignment, your job-related skills, qualifications, experience and location.
About Encore Semi
Encore Semi is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite or 100% remote, to support our many customers in North America. Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
• 15 days of PTO per calendar year
• 10 paid Holidays per calendar year
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Options include HMO, PPO plans, and Medical Subsidy
- Company pays 80% of Medical Premium for Employee and Dependents
- Medical Benefits begin on the first of the month following employees first day of employment
• Dental & Vision /Reimbursement paid to Employee (pro-rated, max. $1,500 per calendar yr.)
• 401k Traditional & Roth – additional details found in Encore Semi’s 401k Plan Highlights
• Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability
• Voluntary Benefits: Dental & Vision Insurance, STD, FSA, HSA and Gap Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement - up to $2,000 USD per year
Equal Opportunity Policy Statement
Encore Semi, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, ancestry, marital status, civil union status, medical condition, disability (mental and physical), military and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
Encore Semi is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Our Management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.