Position Title: Senior Digital Design Engineer
Work Location: 100% remote / work from home
Full-time: Salary + Benefits + Bonuses or Contractor
In this job you will be working with a team of digital design engineers to develop novel SoC products for connectivity and communications. The ideal candidate will be responsible for RTL coding, SoC specifications and development, constraint file development, testplan development, functional verification, static timing analysis(STA) etc.
• Develop specifications in communication and DSP area to meet marketing and system requirements.
• Develop RTL (Verilog or VHDL), timing constraints, and detailed documentation.
• Perform CDC/Lint checks etc.
• Perform synthesis, STA, and logic equivalency checks. Implement ECOs.
• RTL & gate level simulations.
• Create verification plans.
• Scripting with TCL, Perl, and Unix shell scripts.
• Develop DFT.
• Work with System, Software, RF, Analog, and Test teams and provide necessary support
• BS/MS EE/CS preferred
• 4+ years of experience RTL design, digital SoC development required
• Experience with wireless protocols, DSP and standard digital interfaces(such as AXI, AHB)
• Knowledge of VHDL, Verilog or SystemVerilog
• Knowledge of front-end tools (Verilog simulators, linters, clock-domain crossing checkers)
• Understanding of synthesis, static timing, DFT and digital SoC design flows
• Experience with ATPG, fault grading, scan, BIST, DFT a big plus
• Knowledge of SystemVerilog assertions, checkers, and constrained random verification techniques a plus
• Knowledge of languages such as C/C++, Perl, Tcl or Python a plus
About Encore Semi
Encore Semi is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite or 100% remote, to support our many customers in North America. Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
• 15 days of PTO per calendar year
• 10 paid Holidays per calendar year
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Options include HMO, PPO plans, and Medical Subsidy
- Company pays 80% of Medical Premium for Employee and Dependents
- Medical Benefits begin on the first of the month following employees first day of employment
• Dental & Vision /Reimbursement paid to Employee (pro-rated, max. $1,500 per calendar yr.)
• 401k Traditional & Roth – additional details found in Encore Semi’s 401k Plan Highlights
• Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability
• Voluntary Benefits: Dental & Vision Insurance, STD, FSA, HSA and Gap Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement - up to $2,000 USD per year
Equal Opportunity Policy Statement
Encore Semi, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, ancestry, marital status, civil union status, medical condition, disability (mental and physical), military and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
Encore Semi is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Our Management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.