Job Title: Senior Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer
Work Location: 100% remote/work from home
Full-time: Salary + Benefits + Bonuses or Contractor
As a member of the Mixed-Signal Development Group, you will engage in the design of PLLs, high-speed SerDes, integrated filters, ADCs, DACs, and other analog building blocks.
• Design and architect CMOS analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits
• Support Mixed-Signal IP through post-tapeout phase, including lab testing, customer bring-up and debug
• Ownership of circuit and system specifications
• Simulate designs with state-of-the-art CAD tools
• Document designs and simulation results
• BSEE required (MSEE preferred) and 7+ years of Analog, Mixed-Signal or RF IC design experience
• 7+ years of industry experience in the area of mixed-signal CMOS circuit design
• Experience with high-speed SerDes circuits
• Knowledge of layout issues
• Experience with circuit simulators (HSPICE, Spectre, etc)
• Experience with Cadence Design Environment is an asset
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Innovative and creative thinker
• Ability to quickly ramp on new projects
• Working knowledge of PERL and UNIX shell scripting languages is an asset
About Encore Semi
Encore Semi is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite or 100% remote, to support our many customers in North America. Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
• 15 days of PTO per calendar year
• 10 paid Holidays per calendar year
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Options include HMO, PPO plans, and Medical Subsidy
- Company pays 80% of Medical Premium for Employee and Dependents
- Medical Benefits begin on the first of the month following employees first day of employment
• Dental & Vision /Reimbursement paid to Employee (pro-rated, max. $1,500 per calendar yr.)
• 401k Traditional & Roth – additional details found in Encore Semi’s 401k Plan Highlights
• Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability
• Voluntary Benefits: Dental & Vision Insurance, STD, FSA, HSA and Gap Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement - up to $2,000 USD per year
Equal Opportunity Policy Statement
Encore Semi, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, ancestry, marital status, civil union status, medical condition, disability (mental and physical), military and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
Encore Semi is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Our Management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.