Job Title: Senior DFT Verification Engineer
Work Location: Onsite
Full-time: Salary + Benefits + Bonuses or Contractor
Work Status: US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
• You will work on verifying the DFT implementation in a SystemVerilog / UVM environment.
• You will be responsible for developing test plans, testbenches, and perform simulations to verify the DFT implementation, interconnect, functionality, performance and other aspects of RTL designs at the chip-level.
• You will work very closely with the DFT Engineers to assure the correctness of the design.
• BSEE required (MSEE preferred) with 7+ years of experience
• Proficiency in UVM methodology, Constrained Random, Coverage Driven Methodology, Verilog, SystemVerilog and test development for full-chip verification
• DFT verification test bench development and test writing via JTAG controller
• Good understanding of all aspects of DFT including Scan connectivity, JTAG, and MBIST
• Understanding the JTAG concepts from silicon and SoC debug perspective
• Experience with functionality of JTAG standards (IEEE1149.1, IEEE 1500 and IEEE1687)
• Exposure of work on IODFT target tests especially where PHY IO's are involved with loopback and BIST logic enabled
• Understand the concepts of the memory redundancy logic and evaluate the controls and flows at the SoC level
• Expertise in scripting languages, TCL, Python or Perl
• Proficiency in industry DFT tools
If you are hired into a California work location, the anticipated compensation for the position is between $130,000.00 - $170,000.00 and based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary as we carefully consider a wide range of factors, including customer assignment, your job-related skills, qualifications, experience and location.
About Encore Semi
Encore Semi is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite or 100% remote, to support our many customers in North America. Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
• 15 days of PTO per calendar year
• 10 paid Holidays per calendar year
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Options include HMO, PPO plans, and Medical Subsidy
- Company pays 80% of Medical Premium for Employee and Dependents
- Medical Benefits begin on the first of the month following employees first day of employment
• Dental & Vision /Reimbursement paid to Employee (pro-rated, max. $1,500 per calendar yr.)
• 401k Traditional & Roth – additional details found in Encore Semi’s 401k Plan Highlights
• Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability
• Voluntary Benefits: Dental & Vision Insurance, STD, FSA, HSA and Gap Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement - up to $2,000 USD per year
Equal Opportunity Policy Statement
Encore Semi, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, ancestry, marital status, civil union status, medical condition, disability (mental and physical), military and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
Encore Semi is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Our Management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.