Position Title: Senior SoC DFT Engineer
Locations: Raleigh or remote/work from home
Full-time: Salary + Benefits + Bonuses
About the Project:
As an SoC DFT engineer, you will be responsible for creating and executing DFT methodologies and tasks such as generating RTL for test functions, integrating DFT logic across the SoC and full chip testbench development. Logic includes scan insertion, ATPG, MBIST, JTAG and functions to support Functional testing. You will verify the correctness of these structures and their ability to achieve DFT goals and drive the DFT flow through vector generation. Applicants must have extensive experience in SoC DFT and proven ability using the design tools associated with these tasks as well as familiarity with logic design, static timing analysis (STA), simulation, and formal verification.
• At least 10 years of experience with industry standard DFT tools
• RTL design proficiency, ability to integrate DFT with existing design
• Experience with, scan insertion, MBIST, JTAG and test I/O
• Experience supporting ATPG and test generation
• Experience working with partitioning SoC-level DFT architecture across the design working with the Physical Design and Clocking teams
• Full chip testbench generation, functional simulations, and test vector preparation
• Good communications skills
• Scripting proficiency with Perl, TCL or other scripting language
• Experience with DFT structures and testing of PHYs (PCIe) and CPUs
• Experience with synthesis and STA
• BSEE required, MSEE preferred
About Encore Semi
is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite, to support our many customers from the semiconductor and electronics system industry in North America (San Diego, Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Longmont, New York, Boston areas). Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners.
Encore Semi Career Path
& Encore Semi Full-time Benefits